Are you interested in a condensed but comprehensive overview on basic and present life insurance products?
Would you like to know how modern life products really work and gain insights in the future of life product development?
Are you interested in accelerating your life product development projects?
If your answer is yes, then our new web session “Modern Product Development in Life” on 21 and 22 September 2020 is like made for you.
Both days from 10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 CEST, this web session deals with product development of life insurance products:
- overview on current life product landscape, focusing saving products
- general product technique and major performance drivers
- deep dive into the area of assets and investments dedicated and eligible for life insurance products
- enhancements of basic life insurance products as well as new approaches
- risk products and potential enhancements in the digital age
- major aspects of modern product development projects
- major aspects of the web session are practically summarised in a live demo